d-Copia 7001MF - 8001MF
Munster Business Equipment delivers supreme-quality printing machinery for the high-end printing solution. Being the leading multifunctional printers supplier, Munster Business Equipment delivers reduced printing tools for improving business purposes.
The superior performance of the digital monochrome d-Copia 7001MF and d-Copia 8001MF multifunctional printing systems empowers large workgroups.
Designed with all the following latest features these devices are ideal to tackle the most demanding office printing challenges:
- Speeds up to 80 ppm - A4 - mono
- 5 GB RAM
- 320 GB Hard Disk plus 8 GB SSD
- Print resolution 1,200 x 1,200 dpi
- Airprint®, wi-fi, wi-fi direct, Google Cloud Print™
- 9" touch-screen panel
- d-Copia 7001MF and d-Copia 8001MF aid to process the toughest printing jobs effortlessly without hassle.
- The powerful 1.2 GHz Quad Core processor and 8 GB SSD (Solid State Drive) assist to manage the entire printing task.
- Speed, precision and productivity are the most efficient features that make these models like A3 B/W printers a 'must-have' in businesses with large mono print volumes.
- The JAWS software development platform allows the installation of other applications on these devices.
- Utilizing this equipment is highly beneficial to extend possible uses and functionalities.
- Cloud connectors and Google Cloud Print™ support scanning and printing from Cloud archives.
- Printing from mobile devices will become easy with the Android and iOS-compatible Olivetti Mobile Print app.
- Excellent support of the AirPrint® protocol enables printing from iOS devices without installing other software.
- As these systems handle large quantities of documents, data security is a very crucial issue. Confidentiality of data is guaranteed with the EAL3 security level and the optional Data Security Kit (ISO 15408 Common Criteria).
- In addition, the Sanitisation function employs numerous overwriting actions for rendering the recovery of data from the HDD (Hard Disk Drive), SSD (Solid State Drive) or Fax memory.
- Based on the AES256 algorithm (Advanced Encryption Standard) the exceptional data encryption feature offers the highest level of protection from potential hacker attacks.
- Data Security Kit (ISO 15408 Common Criteria) providing EAL3 security level. In addition, the Sanitisation function employs numerous overwriting actions to render impossible the recovery of data from the HDD (Hard Disk Drive), SSD (Solid State Drive) or Fax memory. Data encryption based on the AES256 algorithm (Advanced Encryption Standard) offers protection from potential hacker attacks.