The Olivetti d-Copia 4513MFplus, d-Copia 4514MFplus, d-Copia 5514MF and d-Copia 6014MF - these all have a range of mid-volume multifunctional models offering print speeds of 45 ppm. It's preferable to choose a trustworthy multifunctional printers supplier for getting all these latest versions of printing systems.
- With 55 ppm and 60 ppm, they are the ideal choice for medium to large-sized workgroups.
- Document throughput is optimised and facilitated by the large colour control panel with customisation support and the aid of the onboard JaWS software development platform.
- Easy-to-use system with decidedly low running costs.
- 1,200 x 1,200 dpi print resolution
- 7” colour touchscreen
- Automatic single pass duplex feeder (d-Copia 5514mf and d-Copia 6014mf only)
- Searchable pdf (with scan extension kit)
- The standard 1 GB memory can be expanded up to 3 GB for improving printing performance.
- In the case of large printing/copying jobs or for scanning complex documents these unique multi-functional devices like A4 B/W printers are brilliant.
- Authentication not only provides optimal control of system access but also allows personalised use of the device.
- The Data Security Kit (optional) ensures that data stored on these devices, during processing is deleted immediately afterwards and completely overwritten when the task has been concluded.
- Reduce energy consumption,
- Eco-compatible parts, a reduction in delivery packaging, pre-installed toner, greater use of recycled materials, and reductions in emissions and long-life components - these all-magnificent features are available with this upgraded equipment
- With exceptional reliability, these systems are beneficial to use for minimizing running costs.
- For all models, wireless printing is possible even directly from mobile devices, when both are connected to the same local Wi-Fi® network.
- With Wi-Fi Direct® support, print jobs can be run directly from the Olivetti Mobile Print app, which is compatible with both, Android and iOS systems.
- Printing tasks can also be done directly using the AirPrint® protocol without installing further software.
- Olivetti Mobile Print app, which is compatible with both Android and iOS systems. From iOS devices only, jobs can also be printed directly using the AirPrint® protocol without the need to install further software.