Never before have office environments seen such profound transformations which have impacted so strongly on their systems and procedures.
The need to adapt to ecologically sustainable practices and comply with working protocols that protect sensitive data, has led companies to focus on reducing costs, emissions and improving secure data communications; without sacrificing work efficiency, speed or standards.
And this is exactly what the Olivetti d-Color MF259, d-Color MF309 and d-Color MF369 are have been developed for. This trio of A3 colour MFPs are innovative, simple and intuitive to use, through a 10.1” multitouch operator panel and feature extensive, GDPR compliant data security features, ample memory
storage, are manufactured with recycled materials and long-life consumables and are designed to operate with low energy usage.
- 10.1” TOUCH SCREEN GIVING ACCESS TO ALL FUNCTIONS WITHOUT THE NEED TO USE ACTUAL KEYS
- STANDARD PRINTING RESOLUTION DELIVERY 1,200 X 1,200 DPI, PAPER FORMAT RANGE A6 TO SRA3
- 8 GB RAM MEMORY AS STANDARD, NO ADDITIONAL MEMORY EXPANSION INSTALLATION REQUIRED
- 256 GB SSD MEMORY (TECHNOLOGY CUTS DATA ACCESS TIMES SIGNIFICANTLY) WITH DATA ENCRYPTION AND OVERWRITING COMPLIANT WITH ISO/IEC 15408
- COMPLETE SUITE OF OPTIONALS FOR SCANNING, FINISHING AND PAPER DRAWERS TO REACH A MAX CAPACITY OF 6,650 SHEETS
- NEW BITDEFENDER® ANTIVIRUS FOR SCANNING INPUT/OUTPUT DATA IN REAL-TIME (OPTIONAL)
- HIGH COLOUR SCANNING THROUGHPUT REACHING 200 IPM
- NEW FORMULA TONER WITH LOWER MELTING TEMPERATURE
- RELIABILITY AND LOWER ENVIRONMENTAL IMPAC