d-Color MF259 - MF309 - MF369
The leading multifunctional printers supplier Munster Business Equipment offers high-quality upgraded Multi-functional printers with the following features:
- 1" TOUCH SCREEN GIVING ACCESS TO ALL FUNCTIONS WITHOUT THE NEED TO USE ACTUAL KEYS
- STANDARD PRINTING RESOLUTION DELIVERY 1,200 X 1,200 DPI, PAPER FORMAT RANGE A6 TO SRA3
- 8 GB RAM MEMORY AS STANDARD, NO ADDITIONAL MEMORY EXPANSION INSTALLATION REQUIRED
- 256 GB SSD MEMORY (TECHNOLOGY CUTS DATA ACCESS TIMES SIGNIFICANTLY) WITH DATA ENCRYPTION AND OVERWRITING COMPLIANT WITH ISO/IEC 15408
- COMPLETE SUITE OF OPTIONS FOR SCANNING, FINISHING AND PAPER DRAWERS TO REACH A MAX CAPACITY OF 6,650 SHEETS
- NEW BITDEFENDER® ANTIVIRUS FOR SCANNING INPUT/OUTPUT DATA IN REAL-TIME (OPTIONAL)
- HIGH COLOUR SCANNING THROUGHPUT REACHING 200 IPM
- NEW FORMULA TONER WITH LOWER MELTING TEMPERATURE
- RELIABILITY AND LOWER ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT
It's imperative to use upgraded multifunctional printers for reducing costs, and emissions. As a leading multi-functional printer supplier in Ireland Munster Business Equipment provides refurbish print-related tools and equipment.
- Using these multifunctional devices is highly beneficial to transform the work environment efficiently.
- With our latest version of the printer like MFP A3 Colour printers, it will be easy to comply with working protocols that protect sensitive data.
- These multifunctional devices are exceptional to impact the entire workforce with their innovative working procedure.
- Our upgraded printing machinery is ideal to improve the security of data communications without sacrificing work efficiency, speed or standards.
- This printing equipment is manufactured with recycled materials and is easy to operate with low energy usage.
- Our Olivetti d-Color MF259, d-Color MF309 and d-Color MF369 are developed and innovative, simple and intuitive to use, through a 10.1" multitouch operator panel.
- GDPR-compliant data security features make these devices unique to offer high-quality printing tasks.