Designed to deliver the highest standard of print quality both in mono and colour, even under heavy volume conditions, the new d-Color MF304 and d-Color MF364 A3 colour multifunctional systems are ready to be put to the test.
Customer research has shown these models provide superior performance and quality while being very simple to use, which is the result of a new user interface and the ability to connect to mobile devices and Cloud platforms.
Their consumables have been designed to offer maximum yield for even greater cost savings and improved care for the environment.
Paper quantities and handling can be customised to suit different workflow volumes and energy absorption has been further reduced. What is more, most of the components continue to be made from recycled and recyclable materials.
Data security is assured through the added benefit of hard disk mirroring which is available on these new models.
- Speed 25 ppm (d-color MF254), 30 ppm (d-color MF304) & 36 ppm (d-color MF364) in colour and mono
- 9” touch screen with new intuitive user interface
- Bluetooth and near field communication (nfc) connection area integrated within operator panel
- Integrated web browser, airprint® and google cloud print
- Great paper capacity up to 6,650 sheets
- Second optional hard disk with ‘mirroring’ function
- Reduced energy absorption
- OCR scanning of “searchable pdf” files or optional microsoft office optimised files